With the popularity of customized wall murals reaching an all-time high, setting up your print files properly is more important than ever. If you don’t have RIP software specific for creating tiles for large wall murals, not to worry! You can easily create your print files using Photoshop, as shown in the video above.
In this video, you’ll learn how to:
- Crop a full size image to match the size of the wall
- Tips for image resolution and cropping
- Make tiles for printing using the Fixed Size Selection Tool in Photoshop
- Easy copy-and-paste method to create tiles ready for your media width
- Create panels to print with a half-inch overlap
- Now you’re ready for printing!
Once you print your panels, you’re ready to install. Watch this Video: 3 Steps to Installing Large Tiled Wall Graphics to learn some vital tips to make the job a cinch.
Suggested self-adhesive products for easy install, positioning and removal of wall murals: