Printer technology has evolved quickly to meet the high demands and expectations of the printing industry. Canon continues to exceed expectations of high image quality, advanced media handling, and speed with the imagePROGRAF PRO-4100.
The 44-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 printer’s use of LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform, and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between exceptional print quality and speed. The Chroma Optimizer, when used on glossy or semi-glossy paper, acts as a clear coat, improving color performance and gloss characteristics enriching the dark areas of a print while reducing graininess and scratches that the most critical photographer can easily detect.
Those searching for a more automated and easy-to-use printing solution will enjoy some key advanced features that may improve speed and productivity while reducing the waste of valuable resources, including:
- Loading and recognizing paper without human intervention by simply setting the roll holder in the printer and letting the media automatically feed into the printer. The built-in multi-sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine your chosen media type without manually entering it.
- Accurately measure the remaining media on a roll without the need to print a bar code – saving both ink and media.
- Matte black and photo black inks have their own dedicated nozzles, so no manual switching between ink tanks is necessary. You can print on fine art paper and then glossy paper without worries, changes, or waste.
- The PF-10, a 1.28″-wide print head with 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology, generates fast print speeds while reducing the possibility of clogging.
- The L-COA PRO high-precision control engine performs the processing of massive image data and controls the optimal ink layout that produces high-resolution prints.
- Includes an upgraded, built-in color densitometer that offers precise calibration and color matching.
- The Device Management Console software, ideal for fleet management, lets you perform color calibrations, notifies you via email when an error has occurred, and checks the amount of ink left in the printers remotely.
- The dual-roll feeding mechanism lets users load a second roll of a different media type and size, allowing you to switch from printing on matte to gloss paper without pausing your jobs.
- The sub-Ink tank system allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. You can also replace the empty tanks while your print jobs are running.
Breakthrough printing technology with advanced ink and media handling features is available now and at your fingertips. Now’s the time to upgrade with a $575 instant rebate and a mail-in rebate of $800 through June 30, 2023.
To learn more about the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100, please contact a Customer Specialist at 800-453-9538 or visit lexjet.com.