Maybe you’ve never had a UV printer and are wondering about the benefits. Perhaps you already have a UV printer and are ready to move up and speed up to boost production. Here’s your chance to learn about the latest technology to grow your business.
Let’s start with the benefits of UV LED print technology.
- A broad range of applications — Minimal heat output makes it easy to print on heat-sensitive media. Limited heat equals stable calibration.
- High productivity — No lamp warmup time eliminates wait time.
- High durability for cost savings — Long-lasting LEDs, so no lamp change downtime and cut cost of consumable.
- Energy savings — Low energy consumption with LEDs for power savings.
- Sustainability — LED lamps don’t contain mercury so they eliminate mercury disposal. LEDs don’t produce ozone gas so no need for extraction by ventilation.
Technology to match your growth
What if you could introduce UV technology to your operations so that it is in step with your needs? Mimaki makes it easy.
Mimaki UJV100-160 64” roll-to-roll is an affordable entry-level UV-LED printer. Dot position and feed correction are done automatically, reducing operator workload. UVJ100-160 delivers high-quality prints and high speeds, combining stability and productivity in a competitively priced unit.
If a print and cut better meets your needs, consider Mimaki’s UCJV300 Series. The UCJV300 print-and-cut family offers in-line cutting capabilities and features multi-layer printing for transitional or double-facing images. Graphics are instantly cured, so you can efficiently create applications that will meet your customers’ needs. The UV-LED print-and-cut devices come in a variety of models, 32” UCJV300-75, 44” UCJV300-107, 54” UCJV300-130, and 64” UCJV300-160.
When the timing is right, super-size it with the super wide Mimaki 126” UJV55-320 printer. This UV-LED printer features seven ink colors, including white, so you can print oversized graphics and panels. Plus, you can print simultaneously onto two rolls. Applications include banners, retail displays, wallpaper, and more.
Need a flatbed solution? Consider the Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX with expanded capabilities including draft mode which enables maximum print speed of 12 boards/hour. When you’re ready, you can move up to JFX600-2513 for blazing speed and high definition.
Additionally, LexJet also offers Mimaki eco-solvent roll-based printers for a variety of budgets and applications. Wish you could test a Mimaki printer before you purchase one? Discover Buy It, Try It, Love It.
Have a question? Fill out the form below.