It’s Nov. 1, which means the next round of printer rebates from Epson have just been announced. And, since we’re getting close to the end of the year, don’t forget about the 2012 capital equipment tax incentives to further minimize the cost of your next printer purchase.
Epson’s November mail-in rebates for its line of 17″ printers include:
- $100 for the Stylus Pro 4900 w/ UltraChrome HDR Ink
- $300 for the Stylus Pro 3880 w/ UltraChome K3 Ink, Stylus Pro 3880 Signature Worthy Edition, Stylus Pro 3880 Designer Edition, and the Stylus Pro 4900 Designer Edition.
This month’s instant rebates include:
- $500 for the Stylus Pro 7890 w/ UltraChrome K3 Ink
- $700 for the new EPSON SureColor S30670 solvent printer
- $750 for the Stylus Pro 7890 Designer Edition and Stylus Pro 9890 Designer Edition printers
- $1,000 for the Stylus Pro 9890 w/ UltraChrome K3 Ink, Stylus Pro 7900 w/ UltraChrome HDR Ink, and Stylus Pro 9900 w/ UltraChrome HDR Ink
- $2,000 for the Stylus Pro 11880 w/ UltraChrome K3 Ink.
And, you get a 30% Money-Back Mail-in Rebate for qualifying EPSON Signature Worthy Cut Sheets through Nov. 30. Eligible products include 8.5″ x 11″ and 13″ x 19′ cut sheets of EPSON Cold Press (Bright White and Natural), Exhibition Fiber, Epson Hot Press (Natural and Bright White) and the Signature Worthy Sample Pack.
For more information about the printers, to take advantage of these rebates as well as fantastic bundle deals from LexJet, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538. And, to download rebate forms, go to www.lexjet.com/rebates.aspx.