SGIA has released its 2014 schedule of free Webinars, which SGIA says presents unique information and fosters important discussion about industry topics in 60 minutes or less.
The upcoming Webinars cover a variety of topics, including: Business management, sales advice, 3D printing techniques, color management, garment decorating methods, setting up and creating screen printing artwork, wide-format dye sublimation, installing window films and more.
The 2014 Webinar series starts with the session Finding Savings Before & After the Print on Jan. 15 at 2 p.m. ET. SGIA’s Dan Marx will moderate a discussion panel between industry experts on the topic of how companies can differentiate themselves and carve out a competitive advantage by looking to become leaner and seeking new profit opportunities.
Here’s the SGIA Webinar schedule in 2014…
- 3D Embellishment Technologies: Jan. 29
- Way To Grow: Feb. 12
- Who is Responsible for Correct Color? Feb. 19
- Water Based Garment Inks: Feb. 26
- Creative Art for Screen Printing: March 5
- Seven Highly Effective, Low-Cost Marketing Habits: March 12
- Top Ten Sign Code Considerations: March 19
- QC for Curing of Screen Printing Inks: April 9
- Steps for Wide-Format Dye-Sublimation Success: April 16
- Pricing the Print: April 23
- What is Your Break-Over Point? April 30
- Navigating the “Green” Jungle: May 7
- Selecting the Right Sales Compensation Plan: May 14
- UV LED Curing Case Studies: May 21
- Understanding and Installing Window Films: June 11
- OSHA Came to Call – And Found A Problem! June 18
- Digital Textile Finishing Technologies: June 25