You’ve heard about Squid and the unique way it dresses up windows, and now it’s available for latex ink technology, exclusively in the U.S. through LexJet.
Squid gives windows in offices, healthcare facilities, restaurants, hotels and homes an elegant finish that’s easy to install after printing. It can also be cut into odd shapes for partial coverage.
Squid has many design and eco-friendly benefits, such as:
- Prints easily using wide-format technology, including solvent, eco-solvent, UV-curable and latex
- Crisp output is ideal for branding or advertising messaging
- Reduces glare and reflects heat from the sun
- Creates privacy
- Resists humidity and has antibacterial properties
- Can be used printed or unprinted
- Fire retardant and PVC-free
- Alternative to plastic film products typically used for window graphics
Squid is available in six base colors (latex is only available in Chalk) to provide a variety of warm, contemporary and minimalistic finished looks. Because the adhesive is only placed on the fibers of the textile, Squid still provides a bit of transparency while still blocking about 1/3 of the sun’s energy.
If you have used Squid with other technologies and want to switch to latex, please note that the liner has changed and the rolls are wound with the printable Squid fabric on the outside of the media roll, versus on the inside for the other printer technologies. If Squid for latex needs to be trimmed on a cutting machine, we recommend testing it advance with your preferred cutting equipment.
To learn more about Squid, visit our product page and call a LexJet printer expert at 800-453-9538.