With the Southwest PPA 2015 District Competition underway right now in San Marcos, Texas, this seemed a good time to remind all photographers and print makers about the 2015 Sunset Print Award.
The next competition where you could win a Sunset Print Award is the PhotoPro Expo 2015 Print Competition in Covington, Ky., Jan. 21 (print submissions for the competition are due on Jan. 19).
Every winner at one of the local, state and regional competitions where the Sunset Print Award is being presented picks up a beautiful crystal trophy, a lapel pin and a $250 gift certificate for Sunset inkjet media. Plus, all winners are automatically eligible to compete in the year-end National Sunset Print Award (the National prizes will be announced soon).
Other print competitions currently scheduled include:
- Connecticut Professional Photographers Association, Feb. 6
- Photo North East 2015 Image Competition, Feb. 8
- Mad City Photo Jam, Wisconsin Professional Photographers, Feb. 19
- Virginia Professional Photographers Association Print Competition, Feb. 20
- PPA of Massachusetts 2015 Image Competition, Feb. 27
- PPA Northeast District Competition, March 13
- Vermont Professional Photographers Annual Print Competition, March 13
- PP of Idaho Print Competition, March 14
- PPA Northcentral District, March 20
- PPA Western District Competition, March 26
- PP of California Image Competition, March 26
- PPA of PA Annual Photographic Competition & Print Exhibition, April 12
- PPA Southeast District Competition, April 30
- Southern Pro Xposure PP of Louisiana Print Competition, July 26
For all the details – including print submission deadlines, competition rules, and event info – go to www.sunsetprint.com/competitions/ now to make sure you’re ready to roll, enter, and potentially win. Entries do not need to be printed on Sunset media to qualify, but must be inkjet-printed.
Good luck, get involved and get recognized! Check with each competition to verify submission deadlines, judging dates, submission/entry rules and more.
And be sure to visit www.sunsetprint.com for more information about the Sunset Print Award, a full list of upcoming competitions, the Sunset product line, and more. If you have any questions, ask for a LexJet digital photography specialist at 800-453-9538.