Bringing printing in-house is easy with HP, and during September, you can get up to $2,000 savings on a new HP Latex printer when you attend a qualifying event or, upgrade your old printer to latex, and receive $6,000 cash back. You can also instantly save up to $1,000 on an HP DesignJet printer.
HP Latex Printers
HP Latex printers deliver high-quality applications up to 64 inches wide while keeping costs low and diversifying your portfolio. With latex printing, you can offer your clients same-day applications such as stickers and decals, customized clothing, or window and vehicle graphics.
One customer who recently bought his first HP latex printer has already seen ways it is benefiting his clients: “I wanted to give my customers prints that mimicked gold-leaf lettering, but I couldn’t do it without a printer,” he says. “Having a printer in-house saves my customers money, saves me from outsourcing, and it allows me to be more creative with what I can do.” – Tony Evans, Evans Graphics, Monessen, Pa.
HP Loyalty Rebates still available through Sept. 30:
Current owners of HP Latex L2 Series (L26100, L26500, L28500, 210, 260, or 280) can continue to save up to $5,000 on the purchase of a new printer when submitting motherboard of a current legacy latex printer:
HP Latex 365 – $3,000 loyalty rebate; combine with $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $4,000.
HP Latex 560 – $5,000 loyalty rebate.
Upgrade to Latex
Get $6,000 cash back on the purchase of a Latex 570. Purchase by Oct. 31, submit an online claim by Nov. 30 and send in the main print controller board of an eligible printer by Dec. 31 to qualify for the Upgrade to Latex rebate.
HP Latex Printer Instant Rebates, valid through Sept. 30:
- HP Latex 115, 54-inch printer: $1,200 when you by 2 units; $1,700 when you buy 3 units
- HP Latex 115 Print & Cut: $1,200 when you by 2 units; $1,700 when you buy 3 units (can mix and match Latex 115 and Latex 115 P&C when purchasing 3 units)
- HP Latex 315, 54-inch printer: $1,000
- HP Latex 335, 64-inch printer: $1,000
- HP Latex 365, 64-inch printer: $1,000
HP Latex LOI available through Sept. 30:
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut, $1,800 LOI savings
- HP Latex 335 Print & Cut, $2,800 LOI savings
- HP Latex 335: $1,000 LOI savings + $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $2,000.
- HP Latex 365: $1,000 LOI savings + $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $2,000 (not to be combined with any other offers).
- HP Latex 570: $4,000 LOI savings*
*Event LOI and Upgrade to Latex cannot be combined
Partner the HP Adhesive Vinyl and Laminates with the HP Latex Print & Cut for perfect stickers.
Education Opportunity: Learning more about the newest latex technology, join us on Tues. Sept. 15 at 2 p.m. ET for our free HP Latex Print & Cut webinar with Timothy Mitchell, HP’s Latex Solutions Architect. Reserve your spot HERE.
HP DesignJet Printers
The HP DesignJet line-up is versatile and offers printers for everything from CAD drawings (DesignJet T) to graphics (DesignJet Z6) to professional photography (DesignJet Z9+).
HP DesignJet Cash-in & Trade-up valid through Sept. 30:
- HP DesignJet Z9⁺ dual roll with Vertical Trimmer – 44-inch – $750
- HP DesignJet T1600 36in PostScript Printer – 36-inch – $650
- HP DesignJet T1600dr 36in PostScript Printer – 36-inch dual roll – $650
- HP DesignJet T1600 36in printer – 36-inch – $650
For the Cash-in & Trade-up claim, the formatter board of an eligible printer must be returned. The claim must be filed by Oct. 31 and formatter board shipped by Nov. 30.
HP DesignJet Instant Rebates through Sept. 30:
- HP DesignJet Z9+, 44-inch – $1,000
- HP DesignJet Z9+, 24-inch – $800
- HP DesignJet T525, 36-inch – $750
- HP DesignJet T525, 24-inch – $600
- HP DesignJet T530, 36-inch – $600
- HP DesignJet T730, 36-inch – $500
- HP DesignJet Z6, 24-inch – $500
For a full list of HP rebates or if you want help deciding which HP printer is right for you, give us a call at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.