Floor graphics are becoming more popular in retail spaces, with new products that make installation as easy as 1, 2, 3: print, peel and stick.
In the video above, we demonstrate an easy hinge method to keep the graphic in place while you apply it to the floor. All you’ll need is your printed graphic, painters tape, a squeegee and a pair of scissors.
To install the graphic, simply:
- place the graphic where you want it
- create a hinge in the center of the graphic
- peel the liner away from the top hinge and trim it off
- squeegee the exposed adhesive from the center out
- remove hinge and repeat those steps on the bottom half of the graphic
LexJet offers a variety of products that work with this quick and easy method. They include:
LexJet Print-N-Stick Fabric: Photographic image quality with high ink saturation
LexJet Solvent Print-N-Stick Fabric: Smoother weave with satin sheen for photographic detail
panoRama Walk & Wall: Slip-resistant certified without a laminate
LexJet Simple Indoor FloorAd: Durable solution that can withstand heavy floor traffic
LexJet Extreme AquaVinyl w/PSA: Long-lasting, waterproof with permanent adhesive
Photo Tex PSA Fabric – Aqueous: Won’t rip, wrinkle or shrink
Photo Tex PSA Fabric – Solvent: Great for windows and walls, too