EXHIBITOR Magazine announces that the 27th Annual Exhibit Design Awards is now accepting entries. The Exhibit Design Awards honor the world’s best exhibition designs and present its winners with custom trophies, international coverage in EXHIBITOR magazine, and bragging rights.
If you produce trade show graphics it’s a good idea to get the details (view the entry form here for complete details) and enter. The Exhibit Design Awards are worth their weight in marketing and PR gold. The early bird deadline is Nov. 16, 2012 ($140), and the final deadline is Nov. 30, 2012 ($185).
- Before and After
- Excellent Elements/Applications
- Product/Service Demonstration
- Experiential Exhibits
- Green Exhibits
- Interactive Exhibits
- International Designer
- International Exhibit
- Lighting Design
- Small Booths
- Small Budgets
- Use of Storytelling
The 2013 competition will be judged by eight of the world’s most well-respected designers, including:
- Sean Duran, vice president for exhibition and design, Miami Science Museum, Miami
- Tom Graboski, principal, Tom Graboski & Associates Inc., Miami Beach, FL
- Maricarmen Martinez, AIA, principal, Upstairs Studio Inc. Architects, Miami
- Efrain Osorio, president and creative director, Designapolis, Miami
- Laura Paresky Gould, principal, Twain Creative, Miami
- Emilio Perez, vice president, SB Architects, Miami
- Annette M. Piskel, founder and creative director, AMPdzine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Michael Wolk, principal, Michael Wolk Design Associates, Miami
An entry form and additional information are available online at www.exhibitoronline.com/awards/eda/. Or contact Linda Armstrong, senior writer and program manager, at email@example.com.