We recently shared Parts 1 and 2 of our four-part series of our exclusive tour at EFI’s Global Customer Experience Center in Londonderry, New Hampshire. During this visit, we had an up-close and personal encounter with EFI’s cutting-edge wide- and superwide-format print technology. If you missed them, take a look: Part 1 and Part 2.
Guided by Tiffany Bisson, their in-house expert, and General Manager EFI Center of Excellence, Timothy Mitchell, LexJet Senior Product Development Manager, had the opportunity to delve into live demonstrations of EFI’s remarkable hybrid, roll-to-roll, and soft signage printers.
In Part 3, Tiffany demonstrates the EFI™ Pro 30f printer’s features and applications, engaging in insightful discussions with Timothy, and explains the many opportunities this flatbed printer offers.
EFI™ Pro 30f
- High productivity and image quality at a competitive price
- Easy-to-use, intuitive printer operation and maintenance for more application possibilities
- Four colors, plus dual channels of white standard and single-pass, multilayer printing
- UltraDrop™ Technology with variable grayscale for better color gradients and smoothing capability
- Powerful EFI LED technology for lower power consumption, less waste, and the use of thinner substrates
- Precise dot placement for sharper lines and text and less overspray
- Six-zone, user-selectable vacuum system ensures efficient hold-down, no unintended media movement, and easy transitions between jobs
Here is the other featured printer you’ll see in the upcoming and final Part 4 of our EFI Experience Center video series:
Part 4- EFI Pro 32r+
EFI offers many market opportunities for print providers and display graphics businesses. Interested in learning more about EFI technology and their customer training? Stay informed about future exclusive EFI events at LexJet.com.