LexJet’s Simple Flo Wrap Vinyl is the answer when you need a repositionable adhesive-backed vinyl for wrapping trucks, buses or walls. The 2.4-mil glossy-white vinyl has an air-egress release liner that enables air to escape as the graphics are installed, eliminating trapped air pockets that cause wrinkles and bubbles, and because it’s repositionable, misaligned graphics are easily repaired.
LexJet’s Simple Flo Wrap Vinyl works well on a wide variety of printers that use solvent, low-solvent and UV-curable inks, and offers substantial cost savings over cast-vinyl solutions.
“Simple Flo Wrap Vinyl delivers a superior output of colors and can be used on multiple platforms,” says Keith Bernard from Road Signs sign shop in Sarasota, Fla., who installed the giant wall mural using the media on LexJet’s trade show booth at ISA Sign Expo. “It’s easy to install and remove, and it’s perfect for paneling since you can’t see through the overlaps in the seams.”
- High-performance, opaque calendared vinyl
- Gloss finish for detailed prints and colors that pop
- Ultra-conformable when heated for bubble-free application
- Removable up to one year and permanent up to seven years with LexJet Simple Flo Wrap Gloss UV Laminate
- Ideal for box truck wraps, temporary wall murals and point-of-purchase signage
Watch this video to see how easily a Simple Flo Wrap Vinyl wall mural was installed at last month’s ISA Sign Expo:
*Exclusions may apply