Last month at FESPA, Onyx Graphics, Inc. announced the launch of ONYX 18, the newest version of the company’s wide-format software. The new version, available Monday, June 18, introduces new technology for color accuracy and consistency and is the first solution compatible with iccMAX, the new standard recommended by the ICC for all wide-format applications, including textile and soft signage.
ONYX 18 software will be available for the entire suite of ONYX solutions, including Thrive, ProductionHouse, PosterShop and RIPCenter.
Some of the highlights of ONYX 18 software include:
- ONYX Color – is an industry-leading color engine. There are core enhancements for improved black ink combinations for increased shadow detail, texture and definition, with special application benefits for textile and soft signage
- ColorCheck – a new approach to process control that enables Print Service Providers to guarantee color accuracy and output consistency across devices
- iccMAX – is a new standard recommended by the ICC for all wide-format applications, including soft signage and textile
- PosterColor 2.0 – first introduced to the industry by Onyx Graphics, it uses next-generation smart rendering intent to boost solid color saturation for added “pop” across all images
- AccuBoost – is new for ONYX 18. It is an iterative profiling technique for pinpoint accuracy of ICC profiles
For more information, check out this brochure or contact your LexJet representative at 800-453-9538.