If you have some old equipment collecting dust, now’s the time to save on a new printer! Canon and HP are offering instant and mail-in rebates, while Epson has instant rebates on all series. The Canon and HP webinars return this month, with more information to come, so stay tuned. Highlights include:
- Ending March 20: Get up to $1,000 cash back on a qualified Canon PRO-Series printer.
- HP is offering loyalty rebates when you upgrade from a qualifying L2 series Latex printer, or you can get up to $750 back on the purchase of a qualified aqueous printer with “Cash in and Trade Up” rebates. Pre-ISA Show Specials are also available.
- EPSON instant savings up to $5,000 on qualified printer purchases
Free printer webinar series:
Canon PRO-Series Webinar: Join us for our March webinar to learn about the features of the next generation Canon PRO-Series printers, software, and new cutter bundles. Attendees will receive an additional 5% off their PRO-Series printer purchase. Date and time to be announced
HP Latex Webinar: Join us for our March webinar on HP’s Latex printer technology. When you attend this webinar, you’ll save $1,000 on an HP Latex 315 Print & Cut Bundle or HP Latex 335 Print & Cut Bundle, $3,000 on an HP Latex 560 or HP Latex 570. Date and time to be announced
Canon Mail-in Rebates on the new imagePROGRAF PRO Series printers through March 20:
- Canon PRO-6100, 12 color 60-inch printer: $1,000
- Canon PRO-4100, 12-color 44-inch printer: $800
- Canon PRO-2100, 12-color 24-inch printer: $300