LexJet media files are now available for use with the enhanced Media Configuration Tool (MCT) in the Print Plug-In software for the new Canon iPF8300 printer. You can download the LexJet media files from the Canon Printers folder in the ICC Profiles subsection of the Support section on LexJet’s website.
Documents with step-by-step instructions for loading the files into the MCT are also available. Using the files will make it fast and efficient to get the top-quality prints when using LexJet media with your new Canon printer.
Files are currently available for 16 popular types of LexJet papers, canvas, and specialty media, including:
- Sunset eSatin photo paper
- Sunset Fibre Gloss, Matte, and Satin photo papers
- Sunset Photo Metallic paper
- Sunset Gloss and SemiMatte photo papers
- Sunset Textured Fine Art paper
- Sunset Cotton Etching paper
- Sunset HotPress Rag paper
- Sunset Select Matte Canvas
- LexJet Satin Canvas
- LexJet Water-Resistant Satin Cloth
- LexJet TOUGHcoat Water-Resistant Polypropylene
- LexJet Premium Archival Matte photo paper
If you have any questions about using these LexJet media files or if there are other LexJet media files you would like to have available for the new printers, please give me a call at 800-453-9538.