We recently had the privilege of embarking on an exclusive tour at EFI’s Global Customer Experience Center in Londonderry, New Hampshire. During this visit, we had an up-close and personal encounter with EFI’s cutting-edge wide- and superwide-format print technology.
Guided by Tiffany Bisson, their in-house expert, and General Manager, EFI Center of Excellence, Timothy Mitchell, LexJet Senior Product Development Director, had the opportunity to delve into live demonstrations of EFI’s remarkable hybrid, roll-to-roll, and soft signage printers.
Spanning an impressive 240,000 square feet, this state-of-the-art facility serves as a hub for innovation, accommodating a diverse range of VUTEk high-speed portfolio printers, enabling you to witness various automation mechanisms and roll-handling capabilities. The center is customer-focused, showcasing a comprehensive spectrum of printers from entry-level to high-output printer technology, and provides customer training.
To gain an insight into our experience, take a moment to watch the enlightening videos from Part 1 of our comprehensive 4-part series. In Part 1, Tiffany demonstrates the VUTEk FabriVU 340i+ printer’s features and applications, engaging in insightful discussions with Timothy.
EFI VUTEk FabriVU 340i+
- Get a wide range of soft signage applications – exhibit graphics, backlit graphics, retail fixture wraps, front lit graphics, block-out banners, flags, and fabric interior décor
- Production level speeds
- Outstanding image quality
- Direct print to fabric and sublimate inline, in one step, for production runs that are immediately ready for finishing and shipping
- Ideal if you want to offer soft signage but don’t have the floor space or budget for a dedicated calendar heat press
- Higher profits with lower ink consumption and less waste
Here are the other featured printers you’ll see in the upcoming Parts 2-4 of our EFI Experience Center video series:
Part 2- EFI Pro 30h Wide Format LED Printer
Part 3- EFI Pro 30f
Part 4- EFI Pro 32r+
EFI offers many market opportunities for print providers and display graphics businesses. Interested in learning more about EFI technology and their customer training? Stay informed about future exclusive EFI events at LexJet.com.