LexJet is excited to announce that it will offer eight Fisher Textiles dye-sublimation fabrics, sized for wide-format printers. Previously available for grand-format printers, this is the first time these world-renowned, award-winning fabrics have been converted and distributed for wide-format applications.
LexJet will carry a variety of Fisher Textile products in 61-inch widths by 100-foot rolls for a multitude of applications, including trade shows, SEG frames, retail signage, back drops, home décor and furnishings, soft signage, backlit graphics, banner stands, table covers and more.
“At wide-format widths, these trusted, well-known and proven-to-perform dye-sub fabrics from Fisher open the door to the benefits of wide-format applications, such as smaller runs, one-off prototypes, quicker turn-around and customization, which is in higher demand than ever,” says LexJet VP of Sales, Justin Lehman. “With the success of our LexJet InFuze dye-sub transfer paper last year, we are seeing fast-growing, high-margin possibilities with dye-sub technologies for our wide-format PSPs.”
Products Now Available:
- Fisher Textiles 1707 Soft Knit, lighter-weight with excellent image reproduction and high definition output
- Fisher Textiles 1708 Heavy Knit, wrinkle-resistant 100% polyester (6.8 oz/sq yd) that meets Flame Retardancy standards
- Fisher Textiles 1709 Heavy Knit, heavier warp knit (9.2 oz/sq yd) with wrinkle resistancy and moderate opacity
- Fisher Textiles 4019 Nirvana, Block Out Banner (BOB) and SGIA 2018 Product of the Year, media — textile — banner; soft knit with coated black back
- Fisher Textiles 8864 Triple White, 3-layered fabric for exceptional print quality — ideal for backlit
- Fisher Textiles 9048 EZ Stretch, premium stretch fabric with unique construction that allows for stretch without Spandex
- Fisher Textiles 4608 Power Stretch, medium-weight polyester with stretch for geometric and tension displays
- Fisher Textiles 8862 Single White Backlit, heavier-weight woven fabric, ideal for backlit SEG framed graphics
These fabrics round out LexJet’s dye-sub portfolio of products, which includes Epson printers and inks, InFuze transfer papers, ChromaLuxe metal photo panels and heat presses from Geo Knight and FLEXA.
For more information about Fisher Textiles or the possibilities of adding dye-sub technology to your business, call a LexJet pro at 800-453-9538.