Equipping schools and universities with smart and innovative printing solutions without breaking the budget may seem like a dream for most educators. However, this dream can become a reality with Epson’s Brighter Futures program, created to continue Epson’s tradition of supporting schools and universities by offering a unique discount program- tailored to the education sector.
Today, there is a high demand for solutions that reduce costs, provide easy-to-use technology, and encourage participation and collaboration in rapidly changing learning environments. By participating in the Brighter Futures program, schools can receive exclusive discounts to unlock access to cutting-edge, innovative printers that empower educators and students alike. Here are some features of the Brighter Futures program that may benefit schools or universities:
- Special pricing programs and benefits that reduce the overall cost of ownership
- Free next-business-day replacement1
- Reduced downtime with fast, free shipping both ways
- PrivateLine®toll-free tech support at no additional charge during the life of your warranty
- Dedicated Epson account manager for personalized support
Printer Technology Available
For the Brighter Futures program, Epson offers a diverse selection of printers in their P-Series and T- Series to meet the needs of various educational institutions and classrooms. From photography to blueprints to technical drawings, here are some new innovative printing solutions that are now available.
Some features shared by both the P-Series and T-Series include:
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity- automatically switches between two media types or sizes
- Easy to use and maintain
- No assembly required- be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Security features and IT tools
- Remote access to manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
- Dual Roll with AEPE- Adobe Embedded Print Engine
- Small compact design fits into small spaces and can be pushed up against a wall
- Outstanding image quality with six colors- UltraChrome® PRO6 Ink
- PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, delivering remarkable print speeds3
- Print on a wide range of media, including photo, fine art, canvas, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
T- Series Features:
- Delivers CAD and technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1,400 sq. ft./hr2.
- Prints posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 sq. ft./hr.
- PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, producing remarkable A1/D-size prints in as little as 16 seconds2
- Reduce total cost of ownership- 1.6 L bulk ink pack system (ink sold separately) more than doubles the ink capacity of previous generations for improved efficiency
- Vivid UltraChrome® XD3 Ink with Red Ink produces crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more
- Print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
Ready to transform schools and maximize budgets with exclusive educator discounts? Take a look at the many printing solutions currently available for educators with the Brighter Futures program here. To learn more, please contact a LexJet Customer Specialist at 800-453-9538.