We’re gearing up for another exciting trade show at SGIA Expo in New Orleans Oct. 10-12 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. In LexJet’s booth #745, you’ll discover all new, real-world product applications for residential decor; restaurant ambiance, signage and menus; and retail wallcoverings, banners and POP graphics.
You won’t want to miss the live demos to learn fast and easy techniques to make serving your customers more efficient than ever. Our experts will demonstrate the following solutions:
- ChromaLuxe metal photo panels with dye-sublimation printing technology
- GOframe stretcher bar system for the fastest canvas wraps
- LexJet Simple Grip Backlit mounted on glass – perfect for retail or office windows
- LexJet Print-N-Stick Fabric: simple to use on rigid boards, walls, windows, metal and more — repositionable and removable
- Trending now! EnduraFab Stretch latex-printed fabric installed in an SEG frame with all new LexJet Adhesive Backed SEG Keder Tape
We’ll also have an army of equipment in action, including Epson’s SureColor dye-sub and solvent printers, an HP Latex 560, the latest Canon PRO-Series printer, a Geo Knight heat press and Graphtec cutter — all with special savings opportunities!
Speaking of savings, don’t forget to ask about our show specials while you there.
You still have time to register to get a free Expo pass, courtesy of LexJet. Go HERE to get your free SGIA Expo pass today. Click “I don’t have an SGIA Company ID” to get access to the LexJet-sponsored pass.
We look forward to seeing you at SGIA Expo in New Orleans!