Postponed weddings because of COVID are coming back. Today’s wedding boom marks the busiest season in 40 years, according to NPR.
Being prepared for the wedding season gives you a competitive edge that can impact your growth and profit. Posters, banners, and window films meet retail customers’ demands, as they compete in a hot market where 2.5 million couples in the U.S. are expected to tie the knot.
The customer base for the wedding industry is endless, including big box stores, florists, bakers, bridal salons, and many more wedding vendors looking for attention-grabbing signage quickly and efficiently to bring in their customers.
Here are some suggested media choices to help your retail customers stand out to the millions of couples tying the knot:
- LexJet Satin Poster Paper 200g – Latex and SUV
- LexJet 8 Mil Production Satin Photo Paper – Aqueous
- LexJet TOUGHcoat™ ThriftyBanner – Aqueous
- HP 13-oz Prime Gloss Banner – Latex and SUV
- LexJet TOUGHcoat™ Water-Resistant Polypropylene – Aqueous and Latex
- Mactac IMAGin Bfree Window Film – Latex, and SUV
- LexJet Simple Low Tack White Vinyl – Latex and SUV
- LexJet Simple Low Tack Clear Vinyl – Latex and SUV
- LexJet Simple Perforated Vinyl 70/30 – Latex and SUV
- LexJet Crystal Low-Tack Polyester – Aqueous
- LexJet Aqueous Perforated Vinyl (70/30) – Aqueous
- General Formulations 208 White Static Cling – Latex and SUV
- General Formulations 207 Clear Static Cling – Latex and SUV
To learn more about the opportunities for wedding-related signage, contact a LexJet Customer Specialist at 800-4-LEXJET.