Everywhere you go, floor graphics are in use. Graphics to show you where to stand, which direction to walk down an aisle, where to pick-up food, and even where to work out in a gym. With so many graphics needed in so many different places, how do you know which product is the right one? Well, we’re here to help you.
We talked to our product managers, our vendor partners, our sales team, and more importantly, we talked to our customers. We asked them what products they are using and how they choose which ones to use.
Looking at slip ratings, compatible floor surfaces, and textures, we compiled some of the top products LexJet customers are currently buying. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular solutions:
- LexJet Print-N-Stick Fabric – a customer favorite since it launched, Print-N-Stick is as simple as it sounds: print, peel, and stick! If you have an aqueous printer, you may not feel like you can offer floor graphics. With Print-N-Stick, you can provide your customers with a temporary solution that is slip-rated for safety. Also available for solvent, latex, and eco-solvent printers.
- LexJet Textured Indoor Floor & Wall Vinyl – Popular with the tradeshow crowd because it is cleanly removable, Textured Indoor Floor & Wall Vinyl is a great cost-effective option for frequently replaced graphics used on heavily traveled indoor floors. The textured surface provides an R10B slip certification.
- DreamScape™ Caviar Wall + Floor Wrap – An industry staple for indoor wall décor, DreamScape™ Caviar Wall + Floor Wrap was recently ANSI rated to use on floors. The high-end Caviar texture gives the finished graphics a certain panache, making it perfect for use in high-end businesses or special events.
- Jessup CatWalk® – With gyms and pools slowly reopening, signage is important in locker rooms and changing areas. CatWalk is approved for high moisture areas such as indoor pools, saunas, locker rooms, and showers. It works on a variety of indoor surfaces, like concrete, marble, tile, and even porcelain.
- panoRama Walk & Wall – The name says it all when it comes to panoRama Walk & Wall, one of the most versatile products available from LexJet. This durable, one-step solution can be used on sidewalks, outdoor carpet, concrete, wood, and PVC flooring. Your customers can replace the blue painter’s tape outside restaurants with eye-catching – and safe – graphics printed on Walk & Wall.
Aside from the aqueous version of Print-N-Stick, the rest of the products we reviewed are for latex, solvent, UV-curable printers.
Visit our LexJet Reviews library to see all the products in action.
Coming soon, we’ll review some of our top products for wall solutions. In the meantime, if you want more information on these products, give us a call at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.