HP has extended its Loyalty Rebates for legacy latex owners. Save up to $5,000 on a qualified purchase when upgrading from legacy L2 series printers, or get up to $750 back on the purchase of a qualified aqueous printer with “Cash-in and Trade Up” rebates.
HP Latex Printers
HP Latex printers deliver more high-quality applications in widths up to 64-in, all while keeping costs low and help diversify your skillset to push your productivity to a new level. With latex printing, you can offer your clients same-day applications such as stickers and decals, customized clothing, or window graphics.
One customer who has a long history with HP latex printers started experimenting with different types of media: “We started with the L25500, then moved to the L26500, and now we have a Latex 365 and we’ve worked with an etched glass non-printable product that works well with HP latex print and cut, and it’s actually meant to be used as cut vinyl,” – Javin Rusco, MadMen Creative, Lafayette, Ind.
HP Loyalty Rebates Extended through August 31:
Current owners of HP Latex L2 Series (L26100, L26500, L28500, 210, 260, or 280) can continue to save up to $5,000 on the purchase of a new printer when submitting the motherboard of a current legacy latex printer:
- HP Latex 365: $3,000 loyalty rebate; combine with $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $4,000.
- HP Latex 560: $5,000 loyalty rebate.
Upgrade to Latex
Get $6,000 cash back plus and on the purchase of a Latex 570. Purchase by Aug. 31, submit an online claim by Sept. 30, and send in the main print controller board of an eligible printer by Oct. 31 to qualify for the Upgrade to Latex rebate.
HP Latex Printer Instant Rebates, valid through August 31:
- HP Latex 115, 54-inch printer: $1,200 when you by 2 units; $1,700 when you buy 3 units
- HP Latex 115 Print & Cut: $1,200 when you by 2 units; $1,700 when you buy 3 units (can mix and match Latex 115 and Latex 115 P&C when purchasing 3 units)
- HP Latex 315, 54-inch printer: $1,000
- HP Latex 335, 64-inch printer: $1,000
- HP Latex 365, 64-inch printer: $1,000
HP Latex LOI available through August 31:
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut: $1,800 LOI savings
- HP Latex 335 Print & Cut: $2,800 LOI savings
- HP Latex 335: $1,000 LOI savings + $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $2,000.
- HP Latex 365: $1,000 LOI savings + $1,000 instant rebate. Total savings: $2,000 (not to be combined with any other offers).
- HP Latex 570: $4,000 LOI savings; add an HP Latex 64 Cutter and save an additional $500*
*Event LOI and Upgrade to Latex cannot be combined
Partner the HP Adhesive Vinyl and Laminates with the HP Latex Print & Cut for perfect stickers.
Education Opportunity: Learn more about the newest latex technology when you join us on Wed. Aug. 19 at 2 p.m. ET for our free HP Latex Print & Cut webinar with Timothy Mitchell, HP’s Latex Solutions Architect. Reserve your spot HERE.
HP DesignJet Printers
The HP DesignJet line-up is versatile and offers printers for everything from CAD drawings (DesignJet T) to graphics (DesignJet Z6) to professional photography (DesignJet Z9+).
HP DesignJet Cash-in & Trade-up valid through August 31:
- HP DesignJet Z9⁺ dual roll with Vertical Trimmer – 44-inch – $750
- HP DesignJet T1600 36in PostScript Printer – 36-inch – $650
- HP DesignJet T1600dr 36in PostScript Printer – 36-inch dual roll – $650
- HP DesignJet T1600 36in printer – 36-inch – $650
For the Cash-in & Trade-up claim, the formatter board of an eligible printer must be returned. The claim must be filed by Sept. 30 and formatter board shipped by Oct. 31.
HP DesignJet Instant Rebates through August 31:
- HP DesignJet Z9+, 44-inch – $1,000
- HP DesignJet Z9+, 24-inch – $800
- HP DesignJet T525, 36-inch – $750
- HP DesignJet T525, 24-inch – $600
- HP DesignJet T530, 36-inch – $600
- HP DesignJet T730, 36-inch – $500
- HP DesignJet Z6, 24-inch – $500
For a full list of HP rebates or if you want help deciding which HP printer is right for you, give us a call at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.