“The Click & Print Event” starts today and runs through April 2. This is a virtual, interactive, and educational experience for photographers at every level and features eight of the world’s best Canon photographers together to focus on education on everything from capture, to edit, to print.
Hear from current and former Explorers of Light, including:
- Clay Blackmore – Get Moving! How Video Can Grow Your Photography Business
- Gary Hughes – Model Behavior: The Best Ways to Photograph People
- Bob Davis – Great Images in a Flash: Techniques to Master Off-Camera Flash
- Jeff Bowman – It’s More Than Just Funny Videos: How Social Media Can Grow Your Photography Business
- Eddie Tapp – Finding Light in the Darkness
- Joel Grimes – The Best of Both Worlds: Combining Digital Technology with Classic Photography Techniques
All this week, there will be live Q&A sessions with each of the keynote speakers, bonus content, and if you’ve never been a part of a photo competition, you can watch the judges as they discuss submissions for the Sunset Image Awards to gain insight into the judging process.
If you can’t make it to one of the sessions, don’t worry, all of the keynote discussions, the printer and software demonstrations, and other video content will be available on-demand through April 16.
You won’t want to miss the chance to save over $3,900 off MSRP with special event pricing on the purchase of a Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-Series printer available through now through April 16.
Click HERE to see the full schedule of events and sign up now!