LexJet’s new 2013 Product Reference Guide is in the mail and should be in the hands of LexJet customers. If you haven’t received the latest Product Reference Guide, click here to sign up for a free copy.
The Product Reference Guide is an excellent desktop source for everything you need for printing, with details on hundreds of products, including fine art materials, photo papers, fabrics, canvas, films, vinyl, banner materials, adhesive-backed materials, wallcoverings, specialty media, laminates, adhesives, printers, inks and more.
“I recently received the LexJet Product Reference Guide, and that’s very helpful because I can see all the different things we can do with our printer,” says Douglas J. Eng, owner of Douglas J. Eng Photography, a fine art print shop and photography studio in Jacksonville, Fla. “LexJet’s unique in that we have a rep that’s available to help us out when we need it.”
The 46-page guide includes specifications, application ideas and pricing on:
- LexJet, LexJet Sunset, Hahnemuhle and EPSON aqueous media
- Sunset Stretcher Bars, Sunset Pro Photo Albums and Sunset and ClearStar coatings
- Fredrix Print Canvas
- LexJet, General Formulations and HP solvent, latex and UV-curable media
- Specialty films and fabrics
- LexJet laminates, adhesives and backers
- Canon, EPSON and HP inks
- Canon, EPSON and HP printers
If you have questions or need help with anything, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538.