With a continued commitment to sustainability and innovation, the Epson SureColor® R-Series printers have set a new standard for roll-to-roll signage printers by introducing multi-purpose resin ink to tackle any print job. Fast-paced print shops can now experience features such as instant lamination, user-replaceable PrecisionCore® printheads, and exceptionally cost-effective inks, making printing easier and more budget-friendly than ever before.
The SureColor® R5070 printer produces professional-grade wallpapers, adhesive vinyl, banners, fabrics, uncoated papers, and conventional signage at impressive speeds. With the environment in mind, its odorless, low-VOC, UL GREENGUARD Gold certified water-based inks deliver incredible scratch resistance for wall covering applications, indoor graphics, and more.
What exactly makes the SureColor® R5070 printer an ideal choice for sustainability-minded print shops? The long list of impressive features you can expect from Epson technology include:
- Outstanding quality
- Color consistency
- All new, non-consumable, industrial PrecisionCore® TFP print heads that keep nozzle integrity vs. competitive thermal systems
- Switch out empty ink without having to stop production with hot swap capabilities
- Award-winning, industry-proven feeding system with low cure temperatures lead to accurate, repeatable panel lengths
- Everyday production speed over 290 sq. ft./hr.
- Three tier drying system allows for low post-cure temperatures
- Featuring breakthrough resin inks, these innovative signage printers produce exceptional-quality prints while supporting a low total cost of ownership
Faster printing, color consistency with every graphic, and the ability to change print heads yourself may be top priorities for some shops, making this printer a sound investment. Curious about what else this printer can do? Watch and learn as Timothy Mitchell shares his personal experience with the SureColor® R5070 printer and its many applications.