Graphtec recently discontinued the FC8600-130 series cutter, which was part of the EPSON SureColor S80600, S60600, and S40600 Print & Cut systems. The new FC9000-140 (54-in) will replace it both in the print and cut packages and as a stand-alone cutter.
The new cutter offers improved application software as well as a user-friendly control panel. Other features include:
- Auto paneling to prevent skewing in long-length jobs
- No PC needed with USB accessibility
- Improved registration marks work with specialty media, including holographic/reflective
- Barcode system allows for continuous cutting
- Y-axis compensation has been added to correct the distortion of media
The FC9000 plotter can be used in a variety of printed applications, including stickers, decals, window signage, and heat-transfer apparel.
To learn more about the new FC9000 cutters or the EPSON SureColor Print & Cut series, contact a sales specialist at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.