According to market reports, digitally printable wallcovering is on the rise — in a massive way! Why? Because we’re able to offer high-performing wallcovering material to answer the call for more personalization and customization that we’re seeing in nearly every print application in the wide-format sector.
We also learned that residential use of digitally printed wallcovering makes up about 75% of the demand, so when you’re printing a canvas for your customer, why not pitch a wallcovering, too, for a full room application, wall mural or accent wall? Click on the infographic to see just how much of an impact digital wallcovering is making today.
When it comes to high-end finishes and consistent printability, we turn to the experts at Vescom, the world’s largest wallcovering manufacturing company. Here are five reasons why:
- Unique Textures – Vescom offers a number of finishes to add to the customized offering you present to your customers. Textures like award-winning Metallic Sand, Pearl Linen with its satin sheen, rich and unique Leather and super-soft Felt will enhance any room design, from casually modern to traditionally formal.
- Standard Top Coating – A common problem, plasticizer migration, is caused by chemical reactions in the vinyl that print inconsistencies and color changes. The competition has only one coating on their media, making it more susceptible to these occurrences. Vescom features a second coating standard on the entire portfolio.
- Pre-shrinking – Most wallcoverings are stretched before being applied to the backing to maximize product yields, this causes an unstable product that can curl or shrink causing printhead strikes or inconsistent panel lengths. Vescom pre-shrinks its material before attaching it to the backing creating a stable product with no curling.
- Sustainable – Vinyl wallcovering emits VOC over the course of its lifetime. Vescom wallcovering is a phthalate-free substrate and meets EPA requirements for low-VOC emitting products and is Class A fire-resistant.
- Made in the USA – Domestic manufacturing has a huge impact on communities and the economy. Vescom operates around the world and has manufacturing facilities in Europe and in the USA!
To find out more, call a LexJet wallcovering specialist at 800-453-9538.