As noted here earlier on the LexJet Blog, LexJet is now the exclusive distributor of Tara Materials’ venerable Fredrix Print Canvas line. To celebrate this partnership, get a free roll of Fredrix Print Canvas when you buy two rolls with your first order from LexJet. To take advantage of this offer, call a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538. The offer ends April 30 and is not available online.
The Fredrix Print Canvas line now available exclusively at LexJet includes…
Compatible with Aqueous Printers
- Fredrix 901WR Pulse Matte Canvas is a 19-mil, neutral-white, poly/cotton canvas with a 2-over-1 weave. This water-resistant canvas is the perfect choice for artistic reproductions that require the look of a traditional artist canvas.
- Fredrix 901VWR Crystal Matte Canvas is a 19-mil, bright-white, poly/cotton canvas with a 2-over-1 weave that renders an expansive color gamut and incredible Dmax. This matte canvas is the perfect choice for fine art or decorative gallery wraps that require a smooth yet subtle texture.
- Fredrix 777VWR Vivid Matte Canvas is an 18-mil, bright-white, poly/cotton canvas with a 2-over-1 weave. This water-resistant canvas is the smoothest of the Fredrix aqueous canvas line, making it the perfect choice for highly detailed, photographic, decorative gallery wraps on canvas.
Compatible with Solvent, Low-Solvent, Latex and UV-Curable Printers
- Fredrix 575SMJ Tempo Semi-Matte Canvas is a lightweight, poly/cotton blend canvas with a 1-over-1 weave and a semi-matte finish. It is perfect for high-value products created in high production environments, and is well-suited for gallery wraps, décor, point-of-purchase, and more.
- Fredrix 901SJ Select Matte Canvas is a high-performing, natural white, 2-over-1 poly/cotton blend canvas that is the perfect medium for artistic reproductions. The matte finish very closely emulates true artist canvas, and is perfect for gallery-wraps, art reproductions, décor, and point-of-purchase displays.
- Fredrix 901SGSJ Artisan Semi-Gloss Canvas is the perfect choice for a high-quality, high-value semi-gloss canvas. This poly/cotton blend, 2-over-1 canvas is specially engineered to create beautiful prints with the latest solvent, eco-solvent, and latex inks, providing a wide color gamut, exceptional Dmax, and a consistent, subtle texture.
For more information, and for help finding the right inkjet media for your project, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538 or go to www.lexjet.com/fredrix. Be sure to ask about the Buy Two Get One Free Fredrix Print Canvas promotion, which ends April 30.