HP recently announced updates to its HP WallArt solution for HP Latex Printers, which makes every aspect of wall graphics and murals in residential, retail and commercial spaces a snap.
HP WallArt is a cloud-based technology that provides realistic visualizations with precise room details. The intuitive design tools require no special software or infrastructure support, streamlining the design and review process so that everyone who needs to be in the loop is in the loop.
HP WallArt is now free for everyone, with no charge for the use of the tool. New features include:
- Access to content through Fotolia: You can access thousands of images, designs and artwork. Simple sign up for a Fotolia account and login. When you sign up you receive ten free downloadable high-res images, a $100 value. Additional images incur a fee.
- Web integration and site customization options: Incorporate HP WallArt into your website through an API, which allows web2print integration. You can customize your HP WallArt with your name and logo, and choose the wall’s default color. And, you can create folders, hide them and set access restrictions.
- WallArt iPad app: Download the HP WallArt iPad app for free at the Apple Store. With the app, customers and designers can see the final design on a picture of the actual wall with the new “real photo preview” capability. To let your customers use the app, you just provide them with a unique code that can be found in settings/customization.
- Multi-canvas option for the automatic generation of multi-panel prints.
- Wallpaper installation instructions from leading media brands
For more information about HP WallArt, and to sign up, go to www.hpwallart.com. And, to find out more about HP Latex Printers available through LexJet, call a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538.