LexJet is offering a bundle package that includes the HP Designjet L26500 61-inch Latex Printer and ONYX PosterShop X10 RIP software. This special offer provides significant savings over purchasing each separately and is available only for a limited time.
To find out the details of this bundle and more about pricing and other incentives, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538. Also, be sure to check out the videos at LexJet’s YouTube channel that provide more information and how-to’s for ONYX X10 and HP printers:
FYI… The latest version of ONYX PosterShop includes the following enhancements, and more, for the wide format inkjet printing workflow…
- G7 grayscale calibration support and integration with Curve2 Software, which is a proof-to-print process based on a set of color criteria developed to ensure digital print technology elements – RIP, printer, media and ink – can reproduce a typical offset lithography sheet.
- Optional JDF module add-on for facilitating automated print workflows
- Multi-page PDF splitting workflow in RIP queue with Quick Sets where the ONYX RIP-Queue can process each different page size and optimize page nesting for maximum media savings and speed performance since each page can be processed and sent to the printer individually, without having to wait for the entire PDF file to be processed
- Added CMYK compatibility mode
- Print-and-cut media compensation
- New measurement device support, including low-resolution swatch support for i1, new Barbierie Spectro LFP textile device and Barbierie 8mm aperture for supported devices