The new EFI™ Pro 30h puts the “wide” in wide format. From a wide variety of applications to a wide variety of substrates to just plain wide, the 3.2-meter (126-in) printer offers both flatbed and roll-to-roll capabilities.
For commercial printers, sign-shops, or anyone looking to expand into high-value specialty substrates and popular applications such as wall coverings, décor, and signage and print direct to rigid substrates, the Pro 30h gives you the chance to expand your printing capabilities.
Offering LED curing technology, printing with the Pro 30h means you can offer quick turnaround on last-minute jobs, while the output speed – 2,477 sq. ft./hour or 60 boards/hour – will help increase your volume.
- Increase your output speed – up to 2,477 square feet per hour or 60 boards per hour
- Offer high-value prints – two channels of white ink
- Get precise dot control – UltraDrop™ Technology 7 pL printheads
- Easy layout – Fiery proServer Core comes with production and color features
- Drive down your operating costs and save energy – “Cool cure” LED technology uses 1.8 kW rather than the usual 10 kW
Consider shrinking your costs by going wide with your printer and investing in the new Pro 30h. Visit our dedicated resource page or contact a LexJet wide-format specialist at 800-453-9538 today to find out how you can go big.