You’ve still got time to take advantage of HP’s April DesignJet Loyalty promotion, which is valid through April 30, 2016. Here are the details:
If you own a 1050, 1055, T1100 or T1200 44-inch printer, you may qualify for a rebate of up to $1,500 on a new HP DesignJet T1530 36-inch PostScript Printer.
If you own a HP DesignJet 5000 or 5500 printer, you might qualify for a $2,400 rebate on a new HP DesignJet Z6600 60-inch Production Printer or up to $2,100 on an HP DesignJet Z6200 42-inch Photo Printer.
HP DesignJet T1530 36-inch PostScript Printer
- 50-page output stacking tray
- Manage job queues and job storage, track print costs
- Produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
HP DesignJet Z6600 60-inch Production Printer
- Efficient operation with a 6-ink printing system
- High-impact image quality
- Designed for speed and productivity
HP DesignJet Z6200 42-inch Photo Printer
- Easy auto-loading
- Vibrant color and deep, rich blacks – with chromatic red, HP Vivid Photo inks create a wide color gamut
- Fast turnarounds with print speeds up to 1,500 square feet/hour
Purchase or lease must be made by April 30, 2016. Claim form and proof of purchase, including serial number on new printer, must be submitted by May 31, 2016. The formatter board or motherboard from the old, eligible printer must be shipped by June 30, 2016. You don’t need to return the entire trade-in printer.
Give a LexJet printer expert a call at 800-453-9538 for more details and to find out which new HP DesignJet printer is the best choice to help you grow your business.