Once again, LexJet products have been named to Digital Output magazine’s 23rd Annual Top 50 Readers’ Choice Awards, as featured in the November issue. These awards recognize products that attract high reader interest throughout the year.
“We continue to work with some of the most influential vendors in the space, and our readers respond by inquiring about their products year after year,” says Tom Tetreault, editor-in-chief/publisher, Digital Output.
Three LexJet products made the list, including:
- LexJet Premium WallPro, which was relaunched earlier this year, featuring seven new textures
- LexJet WR Window Graphic Film, launched this summer and also included in magazine’s feature, Creative Views: Specialty Materials for Windows
- EnduraFab™ Textiles, a new line of latex-specific printable fabrics, available exclusively from LexJet
“This recognition from Digital Output readers confirms that we’re bringing innovative products to market that our customers want and need,” says Dean Lambert, LexJet Vice President. “We’re extremely grateful that these readers continue to count on LexJet to produce excellent work for their customers.”
Other Top 50 products, available at LexJet, include:
- Epson SureColor F9370 dye-sublimation printer
- Epson SureColor P20000 wide-format fine art and photography printer
- Epson SureColor S80600 wide-format solvent printer
- HP DesignJet Z6800 wide-format aqueous photo production printer
- Kornit Allegro direct-to-fabric, roll-to-roll printer