Looking for a multi-functional material that performs for a variety of uses, from canvas to banners and beyond? The new LexJet FlexTek PVC-free, non-woven technical fabric can do it all for a wide range of both indoor and outdoor applications.
Available in both 200g SUV and 170g aqueous versions, FlexTek is finished with a slight texture that looks and feels like traditional fabric. With great tear strength, it can go from grommeted banners to stretched canvas wraps to pole pockets for multiple signage possibilities, including outdoor use (short-term outdoor with 170g aqueous). Plus, with no plasticizers, you get consistent results that you can rely on.
Starting at $0.35 per square foot, FlexTek a versatile, budget-beating, environmentally friendly option.
- PVC-free (no plasticizers) and recyclable with a wide range of post-use options
- Multi-functional material so you can carry less inventory
- Comparable to canvas, fabric and other banner materials
- Cuts clean with no fraying like a fabric
- Grommetable, stretchable, stitchable
- Images look great from a distance or up-close
Watch the video above to learn more, and give a LexJet print specialist a call at 800-453-9538 to learn more ways that LexJet FlexTek can work for you.