If you missed the original broadcast of a Let’s Go session or you just want to watch your favorite again, you can find them in this replay library.
Here’s a rundown of past events:
- LexJet Webcast: Several of our sales specialists reconvened to talk about how PSPs can get ready to re-open as well as ways they can help their customers understand what graphics are needed during this time of social distancing. In Navigating the Print Industry as Businesses Re-open, they also discuss different products for floor graphics, elevator graphics, and small business solutions.
- Canon: Life Hacks for the Printmaker: Pete Wright discussed the best ways to create beautiful images with your Canon printer.
- Onyx: ONYX unveiled new TruFit software: ONYX technical instructor Alicia Wallace demonstrated the recently released ONYX TruFit software.
- Vinyl Applications Demos: Steve Lowe from LexJet and Keith Bernard from Now That’s a Wrap demonstrated a variety of real-world applications for HP Adhesive Vinyl.
- Window Textile: Johan Bonner from Squid Textiles discussed many of the glass décor applications for the high-end self-adhesive textile.
- Social Media Marketing: Shellie Terry & Adam Wentworth from S-One’s marketing team discussed the best social media marketing practices during and after a high visibility event like COVID-19.
- Dye-Sub Applications: Epson’s Tim Check talked about the Epson F-Series Printers and some of the most popular dye-sub applications.
- Latex Print & Cut Demo: Catch a replay of Timothy Mitchell – HP’s Solutions Architect – discussing the benefits of latex printing in this HP Latex Print & Cut Academy.
Stay tuned, as we continue to create more sessions, including choosing the right equipment, specialty applications and demos, and more appearances from LexJet specialists.
For a full list of COVID-19 industry information, visit our resources page.
If you have additional questions, you can reach out to a member of our team at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.