HP is introducing the latest in the growing line of HP Latex printers – the HP Designjet L26100 – at the International Sign Expo this week in Las Vegas. With a list price of $19, 795, the 61” L26100 is the perfect entry-level large format printer for low-volume print shops, copy shops, commercial printers and sign shops that want to produce outdoor durable prints with indoor print quality on a wide range of both indoor and outdoor media.
And, as your volume grows, the L26100 is end-user field upgradeable for unattended printing with the take-up reel accessory. The L26100 is available now at LexJet.
HP is offering extra incentives on eligible purchases of HP Designjet L26100 or L26500 Printers by signing an HP Letter of Intent (LOI) at the ISA Show in Las Vegas April 4-6, 2013: Get a $636 Instant Rebate toward the purchase of a L26100 and $1,000 on an HP Designjet L26500.
Upgrade to Latex
You can also get cash back when you trade in your current eligible large-format printer and purchase or lease a new HP Designjet L26500 or L28500 Printer:
- When purchasing a L26500 from April 1 through April 30, 2013: $1,500 cash back mail-in rebate if you currently own an eligible 42-in or greater aqueous printer or an eligible 30-in or greater solvent printer/printer-cutter, or
- When purchasing the L28500 through April 30, 2013: $6,000 cash back mail-in rebate if you currently own an eligible 42-in to 53-in aqueous printer or an eligible 30-in to 53-in solvent printer/printer-cutter, or, $10,000 cash back mail-in rebate if they currently own an eligible 54-in or greater aqueous or solvent printer/printer-cutter
You can submit your claim at www.hp.com/go/upgradetolatex, where you will then need to provide the following:
- Fax, email or send via US mail proof of purchase of HP Designjet L28500 printer with serial number on invoice and a photo of current eligible printer showing nameplate with model and serial number
- Return the Main Print Controller board from the eligible printer. HP will arrange for the pick-up and pay for the return shipping. Shipping instructions are provided with your claim submittal confirmation email
And, the following timelines must be followed:
- Purchase made from March 1, 2013 to April 30, 2013 and claim submitted by May 31, 2013
- Proof of purchase and photo submitted by June 30, 2013 or within 30 days of claim submittal, whichever comes first
- Main Print Controller board returned by July 31, 2013 or within 30 days of confirmation of claim. The shipping label is emailed to submitter when claim is validated and it expires within 30 days
For more information about the new HP Latex Printer and any of these promotions, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538.