Epson offers printers from top-of-the-line photographic printers and dye-sub printers to signage and technical printers. Just in time to print all those captured holiday memories, instantly save up to $5,000 when you buy an Epson printer in December:
EPSON SureColor F-Series:
The EPSON SureColor F-Series dye-sublimation printers are perfect for those looking to create home décor and promotional products, metal panels, and apparel. From the 24-inch desktop model to the 64-inch high-speed, there is a dye-sub printer for the most discerning designer.
- SureColor F6370 SE, 44-inch dye-sublimation printer: $1,300 instant rebate
- SureColor F6370 PE, 44-inch dye-sublimation printer: $1,300 instant rebate
- SureColor F7200, 64-inch dye-sublimation printer: $2,000 instant rebate
- SureColor F9470, 64-inch dye-sublimation printer: $4,000 instant rebate
- SureColor F9470H, 64-inch high speed dye-sublimation printer: $4,000 instant rebate
EPSON SureColor S-Series:
For sign shops and print service provides, the EPSON SureColor S-Series printers are all 64-inch wide and range from general purpose signage (S40600) to high speed with bulk ink efficiency (S60600L). Print and cut options are also available. For more information about which S-Series printer is the right one for you, revisit Decisions, Decisions: Choosing the Right EPSON S-Series Printer.
New Bulk Ink System with 1500 mL ink system:
- SureColor S60600 Bulk Ink, 64-inch printer: $5,000 instant rebate
- SureColor S80600 Bulk Ink, 64-inch printer: $4,000 instant rebate
Print & Cut Bundle includes S-Series printer, Graphtec cutter and ONYX software:
- SureColor S40600 Print & Cut Bundle, 64-inch printer: $4,000 instant rebate
- SureColor S60600 Print & Cut Bundle, 64-inch printer: $5,000 instant rebate
- SureColor S40600 Production Edition, 64-inch printer: $4,000 instant rebate
- SureColor S60600 Production Edition, 64-inch printer: $5,000 instant rebate
- SureColor S80600 Production Edition, 64-inch printer: $4,000 instant rebate
Here’s what one longtime customer has to say about his fleet of Epson printers: “We’ve been with Epson since the beginning,” he says. “Currently, we use the SureColor F6200 (dye-sub), SureColor S80600 (solvent) and SureColor P10000 (aqueous),” – Alex Costa, Real Color Design, Torrance, Calif.
EPSON SureColor P-Series:
For photographers, proofers, and fine art reproduction houses, the EPSON SureColor P-Series family offers a variety of standard and professional edition printers from 24-inch to 64-inch wide and anywhere from 9 to 12 colors, for an enhanced color gamut.
Visit our EPSON P-Series selection page to see which photo printer is right for you.
- SureColor P20000 PE, 64-inch printer with ONYX RIP Center: $2,500 instant rebate
- SureColor P20000 SE, 64-inch printer: $2,500 instant rebate
- SureColor P9570SE, 44-inch printer: $1,000 instant rebate
- SureColor P8000 SE, 44-inch printer: $400 instant rebate
- SureColor P7000SE, 24-inch printer: $400 instant rebate
- SureColor P7000CE, 24-inch printer: $400 instant rebate
- SureColor P7570SE, 24-inch printer: $900 instant rebate
- SureColor P6000SE, 24-inch printer: $200 instant rebate
- SureLab D870, dry lab (minilab) printer: $300 instant rebate
Check out what our customers are saying about the P-Series printers: “When we were researching, we noticed that Epson was the top of the line. Now, we love using their printers for our art prints,” she says. “I don’t think we’d ever switch to anything else. When our StylusPro 7890 finally died, we stayed with Epson and bought a SureColor P6000,” – Rachel O’Neill, Loftipop, Sarasota, Fla.
EPSON SureColor T-Series:
The EPSON SureColor T-Series printers are designed for CAD/Line drawings, indoor signage, and business and educational graphics. These printers are the perfect option with the increase of schools and universities bringing printing in-house.
- SureColor T3170, 24-inch printer – $100
- SureColor T3270, 24-inch printer: $250
- SureColor T517036-inch printer – $200
- SureColor T5270, 36-inch printer, single-roll: $500, dual-roll: $500
- SureColor T7270, 44-inch printer, single-roll: $750, or dual-roll: $1,000
For a full list of Epson rebates or if you want help deciding which Epson printer is right for you, give us a call at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.