We kicked off our new series LexJet Reviews with a look at the top floor products. This week, LexJet’s C.J. Forker talks about some of the top wall graphic products in the market.
From smooth finishes to subtle textures, these wall décor solutions offer easy and personalized alternatives to paint and traditional wallpaper. Take a look at our most popular solutions:
- LexJet Textured Indoor Floor & Wall Vinyl – This cleanly removable vinyl is perfect for walls that have slight texture or surfaces that have issues with underlying primers and paints. The 6-mil thickness makes it great for wall murals because it’s easy to seam or install in panels. The slight texture gives any graphic a high-end look.
- GF 229 WallMark™ Canvas Vinyl HTR – Perfect for wall decals from kids’ rooms to man caves, the microsphere adhesive in WallMark Canvas means you can peel them right off without any problems, even after long-term installation. It is ideal for any smooth wall application and offers high opacity to hide minor surface imperfections.
- Photo Tex PSA Fabric – Aqueous – One aspect that makes this self-adhesive fabric so popular is the repositionable adhesive. Having trouble deciding where to put the graphic? With Photo Tex, you can install, remove, and re-install until you get it just right.
- panoRama Walk & Wall – This versatile textured vinyl is great for indoor or outdoor vertical surfaces and the fabric backing provides dimensional stability for longer applications. The 12-mil thickness hides wall imperfections and makes installation a breeze, just remember to round the corners to prevent edge-lift.
- DreamScape™ Caviar Wall + Floor Wrap – The entire DreamScape line-up is, well, a dream for walls. Caviar, Ravello, and Classic help reduce glare, while Brilliant adds a little sparkle to any room. The three-ply technology helps with dimensional stability and it also hides any wall imperfections. To see all the self-adhesive DreamScape selections, click HERE.
Now that we’ve taken you through some of our top wall products, it’s important to remember that proper surface preparation is the key to the smoothest installation of any wall décor.
Visit our LexJet Reviews library to see all these products in action.
If you want more information on any of our products, give us a call at 800-453-9538 or visit LexJet.com.