We’ve got some exciting news about the HP Latex Webinar. Starting this month, when you tune into the HP webinar, Timothy Mitchell – HP’s Latex Applications Architect – will be discussing the benefits of latex printing. You may recognize Mitchell from several YouTube videos, where he discusses media, applications, and latex tips and tricks.
If you are interested in a Canon PRO-Series Printer, Pete Wright will take you through the features and applications of the PRO-Series family. Don’t forget, Canon is currently offering 0% financing on the purchase of a new printer.
Don’t wait to register for these free classes, space is limited.
- What? Learn about the next generation Canon PRO-Series printers, software, and new contoured-cut bundles.
- Who? Pete Wright, Canon’s technical specialist and award-winning photographer, discusses the benefits of the recently updated PRO Series printers.
- When? Monday, Mar. 23, at 11 a.m. ET
- Why? Attendees will receive an additional 5% off their PRO-Series printer purchase. SIGN UP NOW
- What? Join us for the free HP Latex printer technology webinar
- Who? Timothy Mitchell, HP’s Latex Applications Architect, will discuss the applications and benefits of HP Latex technology.
- When? Tuesday, Mar. 24, at 2 p.m. ET
- Why? Attend and you will save $1,000 on an HP Latex 315 Print & Cut Bundle or HP Latex 335 Print & Cut Bundle, or save $3,000 on an HP Latex 560 or HP Latex 570. SIGN UP NOW
Sign up online or call one of our printer specialists at 800-453-9538 for additional information.