For customers who want to reduce room noise, you can now offer latex-compatible EnduraFab™ Textiles for printing customizable sound-absorbing panels. All EnduraFab™ Textiles have received acoustic ratings for sound absorption and noise reduction when mounted to acoustic foam or board.
Choose any fine art, photography or graphics to create great-looking, customized sound-absorbing panels for use in theater rooms, recording studios, offices, restaurants, schools or anywhere you want to cut down the noise or improve a room’s acoustics. EnduraFab™ Textiles are finished with a proprietary chemical designed for exception image output on HP Latex printers. Colors are vibrant and the fabrics have a nice hand-feel that is easy to finish.
When the printed textile is mounted to acoustic foam or board, it acts like a sponge that absorbs all the sound and echo in the room. You can find a variety of acoustic foams and boards at providers like Acoustimac.com. When paired together with EnduraFab™, the design potential is limitless. You can even mount the boards to the ceilings to help cut down on echo and reverb in the space.
All EnduraFab™ Textiles have been acoustically rated. Check out the full portfolio:
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit, lightweight fabric
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit FR*, Frontlit fabric with fire-retardant protection
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit Premier, heavyweight fabric
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit Premier FR*, Frontlit Premier fabric with fire-retardant protection
- EnduraFab™ Stretch, lightweight fabric with one-directional stretch, providing installation flexibility and ease
- EnduraFab™ Stretch FR*, Stretch fabric with fire-retardant protection