You’ve asked for a latex-compatible, reliable and durable fabric. Now you’ve got it. LexJet has partnered with Green Textile to introduce EnduraFab™ Textiles, 100% polyester warp knit fabrics that have been finished with a proprietary chemistry specifically designed to adhere third-generation latex inks to the fabric.
“Over the past few years, we’ve witnessed the growing trend and subsequent demand for inkjet printable fabrics, specifically those that are compatible with latex inks,” says Jaimie Mask, product specialist. “With EnduraFab™, we’re answering that call with an excellent line of textiles from our partners at Green Textile. These six new products are changing the game for wide format printing.”
Because they’re engineered specifically for latex inks, these fabrics are scratch- and wrinkle-resistance and deliver vivid image quality. If you’re looking for new fabrics for soft signage, SEG frames, trade show displays, wall mounts and retail graphics you’ll be impressed with the dye-sub-like soft hand and elegant draping of this new line.
The new line fills a gap in the latex market and performs better than other fabrics because it’s “much more abrasion-resistant,” says Steve Vaught, vice president of production at High Resolutions, Inc., in Knoxville, Tenn. “EnduraFab™ provides a more durable substrate when compared to other untreated products.”
EnduraFab™ Textiles, available exclusively at LexJet:
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit, lightweight fabric with excellent drape for table skirts, SEG frames and soft signage
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit FR*, Frontlit fabric with fire-retardant protection
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit Premier, heavyweight fabric for retail signs, SEG frames and indoor banners
- EnduraFab™ Frontlit Premier FR*, Frontlit Premier fabric with fire-retardant protection
- EnduraFab™ Stretch, lightweight fabric with one-directional stretch, providing installation flexibility and ease particularly for SEG frames and geometric trade show displays
- EnduraFab™ Stretch FR*, Stretch fabric with fire-retardant protection
*These are Fire Retardant options that meet the flammability standard for NFPA 701, 2015 Edition (Test 1, Small Scale) and require heat set for desired print durability.
To learn more about EnduraFab™ Textiles, visit LexJet.com or call 800-453-9538.