In an effort to improve your experience with LexJet, we are transitioning to a new ordering and fulfillment system that will provide better visibility into ordering and shipping details as your order progresses from a sales order to a fulfilled order to an invoiced order.
On Dec. 1, 2016, the order process will flow like this:
- You will receive a sales order summary and confirmation as soon as you place your order.
- You will receive additional notifications throughout the ordering, fulfillment and invoicing process.
- You will receive tracking information for UPS ground and air shipments via email and invoice(s) as each item on the order is fulfilled from the shipping location.
- If items ship on different days or from certain designated fulfillment centers, you will receive additional invoice(s) for those items as they are fulfilled against the original sales order that you placed with us.
- Items 3 and 4 are being implemented to ensure that you are only billed for items when they have been shipped.
- As a convenience to you, the total shipping charges incurred for the entire sales order will be billed on the first invoice for that sales order. Subsequent invoices for the sales order will contain no shipping charges.
If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please contact us at 800-453-9538.