You can give your floor graphics the appearance of coming right out of the ground with this step-by-step video that walks you through manipulating your graphic using Photoshop.
To create anamorphic art with a 3D illusion, you’ll need to download the LexJet Anamorphic PSD Template. You’ll use this along with your original graphic file to make the magic happen.
The video above shows you how to:
- Size your graphic
- Work with your graphic in the template file
- Maintain image resolution
- Morph the image to the proper perspective
- Create a path for contour cutting
- Save your ready-to-print file
Use a one-step, self-adhesive product like panoRama Walk & Wall for an easy-to-install, slip-resistant floor graphic that will really stop people in their tracks.