If you’ve been eyeing the latest in HP Latex technology, you’re stepping up to the cutting edge of large-format printing.
To help you gain more knowledge and see latex at work firsthand, HP’s Graphic Arts Experience Center in Alpharetta, Ga., is hosting the final HP Latex Academy session of the year on Dec. 15-16.
When you purchase airfare to and from the Atlanta airport, HP will take care of the rest, including ground transportation, hotel room (except incidentals) and meals.
During the session you will:
- Get the latest strategy, technology and product updates
- Take away the HP sales tools and selling techniques needed to win against the competition
- Receive product training from the HP technical experts at the Graphic Arts Experience Center
- Gain a greater understanding of the Latex 300 series printing technology platforms
- Learn the latest in media availability from HP and third party sources
- Have the opportunity to network with HP technology experts
Featured printers at the event, which are available through LexJet, include the HP Latex 310, HP Latex 330, HP Latex 360 and HP Latex 370 printers. Space for this event is extremely limited, so register here today.
For more information about the new printers and the next Latex Academy, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538.