ONYX 11, the latest version of Onyx Graphics’ industry-standard RIP and color software, is now available from LexJet.
The new version includes 21 tools and enhancements designed to simplify the printing workflow, improve output predictability and ultimately increase your profitability…
- Color Swatch Books
- Integrated job ticketing
- Nesting with image preview
- Color managed previews for RIP-Queue
- Expanded job properties window
- Rotate jobs immediately when opening files
- Rotate jobs directly in RIP-Queue
- Job and key word search tool
- Disproportionate scaling
- Latest generation in RIP technologies
- Enhanced cutting technologies
- ONYX Thrive Production Manager II
- Introducing ONYX Connect
Innovations in Color
- Spectral calibration
- Specialty and spot color ink restriction
- Improved i1 device support
- Pause and resume color measurements
- New quality evaluation images
If you have a current ONYX Advantage software maintenance agreement, you’re automatically eligible to get the new version. License updates are available today and can be obtained by contacting email@example.com. If you’ve purchased ONYX Thrive, ProductionHouse, PosterShop or RIPCenter on or after July 1, 2013, you are also eligible for this update by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ONYX 11, availability, upgrade packages, and pricing, contact a LexJet customer specialist at 800-453-9538, or go to www.onyxgfx.com/products/onyx11 to watch videos, download the ONYX 11 product brochure and to get all the details on the new features in ONYX 11.
You can also check out more specific ONYX 11 product information at the following links: