LexJet is proud to be a sponsor of David Ziser’s 20-city 2010 “Captured by the Light” Seminar Tour. The tour kicks off Tuesday evening, Sept. 7 in Phoenix, AZ and runs through Nov. 4, visiting cities throughout the US. (Click here for a complete list of dates and cities.)
Each fast-paced, entertaining evening runs a full 4-1/2 hours and is jam-packed with practical advice for wedding and portrait photographers, photography students, assistants, emerging pros, and anyone else who wants to expand their knowledge of digital photography, beautiful lighting, image composition, and sensible posing.
David will explain how to make more money from your photography and show you how to compose visually exciting images in the camera instead of wasting valuable time editing images on the computer.
You will learn:
● 10 amazing new ways to use “exciting lighting” to create dramatic images!
● 10 of the best lens choices and camera settings to produce strikingly beautiful results!
● 10 fast and easy lighting secrets to make people look their absolute best!
● 10 exciting ways to compose your image before firing the shutter ~ guaranteeing the perfect shot!
● 10 fantastic tips to advance your digital designs to the next level!
● 10 unique post-production software solutions to save you “tons” of time!
● 10 awesome profit building marketing & sales techniques to add to your bottom line!
Win Valuable Door Prizes!
Each attendee will receive program bonuses worth $350 and be eligible to win one of the $5,000 worth of door prizes that will be given away at each session. For example, at each show LexJet will be giving away two $50 gift certificates and other valuable goodies!
Save Money By Pre-Registering!
Registration is $79 at the door. But you can save $20 and pre-register for only $59 with promo code CBLLJ10. Click here to register for the session of your choice.
David Ziser is the author of the best-selling wedding-photography book Captured By the Light and the popular DigitalProTalk blog. He has taught tens of thousands of photographers in 14 countries, produced 6 DVDs for Kelby Training, and is a featured speaker at national conferences such as Photoshop World, Imaging USA, and WPPI.
For more details about the upcoming Seminar Tour, visit: http://www.capturedbythelight2010.com/