Many posts on this blog showcase some of the creative ways that photographers and artists are using some of the materials they have purchased from LexJet, including Water-Resistant Satin Cloth, Absolute Backlit Film, and Sunset Photo eSatin Paper 300g.
You can see additional examples of how photographers and artists are using LexJet materials by downloading a copy of the 2009 Edition of the The LexJet Catalog for the Professional Photographer and Fine-Art Printmaker
The 28-page catalog also lists roll size, sheet size, and pricing details about many of the inkjet-printable materials available from LexJet, including:
- LexJet Sunset Photo Paper
- LexJet Sunset Fibre-Based Paper
- LexJet Sunset Fine Art Paper
- LexJet Sunset Select Gloss and Matte Canvases
- LexJet Instant-Dry Satin Canvas
- LexJet Inkjet Paper
- Hahnemuhle Fine Art Paper
- EPSON Professional Media
The catalog also highlights:
- LexJet Specialty Films
- LexJet Adhesive-Backed Media (including Photo Tex PSA)
- LexJet Banner Media, (including Water-Resistant Satin Cloth
- 3P Inkjet Textiles
- Pigment Inks for Epson, Canon and HP Printers
- Hahnemuhle Standard and PRO Galerie Wrap Stretcher Bars
- LexJet I-Banner Spring Back Banner Stands
- Banner Finishing Accessories
- Sunset Coating
Most of the materials in the catalog are designed for use on the Canon imagePROGRAF, HP Designjet, and Epson Stylus Pro inkjet printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks. However, the catalog also features LexJet papers, canvases, banner materials, adhesive-backed media, and specialty films that are used by higher-volume printmakers who use the Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 and other printers that use solvent or UV-curable (SUV) inks.
The catalog lists only some of the products LexJet carries and more products are being added all the time. As the imaging business continues to evolve, LexJet can provide the equipment, supplies, and knowledge you need to adapt.
Over the past 15 years, LexJet account specialists have helped thousands of photography studios, fine-art printmakers, service bureaus, and printing companies discover new ways to profit from printing. We can help your imaging business too! To learn more, visit www.lexjet.com or call an account specialist at 800-453-9538.