We’re excited to announce that we’re now carrying a full array of MaraShield UV Coatings for more wide-format print protection options.
MaraShield UV coatings are cured onto the substrate using UV light to provide long-term durability and abrasion resistance for a variety of applications from fine-art prints to truck graphics. UV coatings deliver excellent print protection that is machine-applied faster and at a lower cost than film laminates. Plus, they add intensified color vibrancy to graphics that can be applied to either rigid or flexible substrates.
Rather than providing one general, all-purpose UV coating, we’re offering the following application-specific products so you get the right protection for the right substrate every time:
- MaraShield Anti-Graffiti – UV-AG — allows dirt or graffiti to be easily removed without harming the printed surface
- MaraShield Corrugated Board Gloss – UV-CBG — high-gloss finish suitable for cardboard materials
- MaraShield Flexible Gloss – UV-FXG — ideal for flexible substrates that need a high-gloss finish
- MaraShield Flexible Matte – UV-FXM — matte finish for flexible substrates
- MaraShield Primer – UV-PGL — highly transparent silicone-free primer, ideal for printing on glass
- MaraShield Rigid Gloss – UV-RG — gloss finish for rigid substrates such as plastic, wood, aluminum panels and corrugated board
- MaraShield Rigid Matte – UV-RM — matte finish for rigid substrates such as plastic, wood, aluminum panels and corrugated board
As part of the full UV coating solutions, LexJet also carries the MegaCoat XL by TEC Lighting, Inc., which can coat materials ranging from pressure-sensitive film to 1-inch board, and everything in between.
To learn more about these new products, call your LexJet representative at 800-453-9538 today.