If you’ve been keeping up with the latex printing market, you’ve likely noticed HP’s move away from the 310, 330 and 360 models to the new Latex 315 54-inch printer, Latex 335 64-inch printer and the Latex 365 64-inch printer. Along with instantly dry inks, scratch-resistant prints, and reliable consistency that latex technology is known for, here’s a quick overview of what the new models have to offer:
Join HP’s John Stevens for this one-hour webinar, hosted by LexJet, where you’ll learn the very latest about HP’s Latex printer technology.
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 13, 2 p.m. EST
John will cover everything you need to know about bringing latex technology in-house, to help take your business to the next level with more diverse and versatile offerings for your customers. This webinar will be jam-packed with information, and John will be available to answer your questions live.
After attending this webinar, you’ll receive a Letter of Intent (LOI) for the following discounts on purchases before Oct. 31, 2016:
- $2,000 off an HP Latex 315
- $1,000 off an HP Latex 335
- $1,000 off an HP Latex 365
- $2,000 off an HP Latex 560
- $1,500 of an HP Latex 570
SIGN UP HERE today. Space is limited for this event.
With a history of taking latex technology to the next level for the past eight years, HP has done it again with the announcement of the HP Latex 500 Printer Series, which will be available for pre-sale in July.
According to HP, here are the printers’ key new features:
- Speed: Indoor quality: 23 m²/hr (248 ft²/hr) – approx. 33% faster than the 360/370
- Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment
- Heavier rolls: up to 55 kg (121 lb)
- Wiper roller: Get the high-quality results of high-cost materials on lower cost banners and vinyls with the wiper roller
- Printer status beacon: Remote visibility of production for more unattended operation (Standard 570, optional 560)
- Faster installation: Printers ship fully assembled, 570 has the bulk ink system already installed
- Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density, using vivid print modes
The first shipments of these new printers will begin in late August. To learn more, please call your LexJet printer expert at 800-453-9538.
If you’ve been eyeing the latest in HP Latex technology, you’re stepping up to the cutting edge of large-format printing.
To help you gain more knowledge and see latex at work firsthand, HP’s Graphic Arts Experience Center in Alpharetta, Ga., is hosting the final HP Latex Academy session of the year on Dec. 15-16.
When you purchase airfare to and from the Atlanta airport, HP will take care of the rest, including ground transportation, hotel room (except incidentals) and meals.
There’s no shortage of printer specials this month, thanks to instant and mail-in rebates, reduced pricing, combo deals and SGIA specials from our friends at Canon, Epson and HP. The offers listed below are valid through Nov. 30, 2015, unless otherwise noted.
EPSON Instant Rebates:
Our lowest-ever pricing is now available, while supplies last, on the SureColor S30675, 64-inch; SureColor S50675, 64-inch; and SureColor S70675, 64-inch. Includes one-year onsite service and one-year extended service contracts for a total of two-year’s coverage with the option to purchase a third year. Please call LexJet at 800-453-9538 to take advantage of this special pricing before supplies are gone.
You can feel the excitement in the air — football season is upon us, and that makes it a great time to score on your next printer purchase. We’ve got a few dozen printers at a reduced cost to you, through instant or mail-in rebates and special pricing. Just check out this list of Canon, HP and Epson options. All of the offers listed below are valid through Sept. 30, 2015, unless otherwise noted.
Canon Mail-In Rebates:
Canon imagePROGRAF 6400, 24-inch printer: $300