Brian and Leslie Rogers started Spectra Imaging in their 500-square-foot garage about seven years ago with a Mac mini and a Canon iPF8000. Since that time, Spectra Imaging has grown exponentially, eventually occupying 6,000 square feet of space in a Louisville, Ky., office building, adding additional employees and ramping up its production capabilities. While Spectra…
- Regan Dickinson on Pump up the Canvas Wrap Volume with the fastFrame and the easyFrame
- p tuck on Pump up the Canvas Wrap Volume with the fastFrame and the easyFrame
- Regan Dickinson on Step 2 in Color Management: Printer and Media Color Gamut
- HP Announces Designjet Z6200 Large-Format Photo PrinterAt the Photokina 2010 show, HP...
- How to Make Inkjet Canvas Gallery Wraps A few years ago Ralph Cook...
- Clearcoating Inkjet Photo and Art PrintsFor more than 15 years, LexJet...
Tag CloudAdvertising Banners Canon Canon iPF8300 Canvas Color Management Customer Service Décor Epson Fine Art Fine Art Reproduction Graphics HP Inkjet Inkjet Media Inkjet Printer Inkjet Printers Inkjet Printing Large Format LexJet LexJet Sunset Award Marketing Photographer Photography Photo Printing Photoshop Photo Tex Point-of-Sale Point of Purchase Printing Promotion Rebates Signs Solvent Sunset Photo eSatin Paper Sunset Photo Metallic Paper Sunset Select Matte Canvas Trade Show Video Wall Graphics Wide-format Wide Format Printing Window Graphics X-Rite YouTube